Protection from Splashes and Contact Cold in Industrial Settings
- Abrasion resistant
- Cryogenic protection for ultra-cold applications down to -196°C (-320°F)
- Made from state-of-the-art waterproof materials that are lightweight for comfort and ease of movement
- Multiple lengths available for maximum safety
- Adjustable straps at the neck and waist to help ensure a proper fit
- Quick-release buckles at the neck and waist for swift on/off function
- Safety certified to meet EU standards for CE Cat. III: EN 511, EN 388, EN ISO 13688
- Applications: dispensing/transferring cryogenic liquids, handling of cryogenic samples into or removing from storage vessels
Caution: Not intended for immersion in liquid nitrogen or other cryogenic liquids.
Tempshield Return Policy:
We only accept returns from customers within the United States. We do not accept International Returns.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the order ship date, provided the following conditions are met: All items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. All items must be complete and in their original, undamaged packaging. Returns are subject to a $25.00 restocking fee.
To initiate a return, contact Tempshield for a return authorization number (RA#).
207-667-9696 firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-680-2796
After you receive the RA #, you will need to package and ship the product to us at your own expense. All returns must clearly be labelled with the Return Authorization #.
Ship All Returns To:
23 Indsustrial Way
Trenton, ME 04605
Once the return has been received and examined, you can expect a credit onto your original payment method within 10 business days.
See Contact for contact information