Cryo-Protection® Safety Kits
Protection from Splashes and Contact Cold When Using Cryogenic Liquids
The Cryo-Protection® Safety Kit provides the essential PPE for those working with liquid cryogens. Each kit includes a pair of Waterproof Cryo-Gloves®, a Cryo-Apron® and a Cryo-Protection® Face Shield.
Cryo-Protection® Product Features:
- Cryogenic protection for ultra-cold applications down to -196°C (-320°F)
- State-of-the art materials and a multi-layered construction allow for a maximum level of thermal protection, flexibility, and dexterity which are essential features when function is important and safety is critical
- High performance, thermal inner glove lining wicks moisture away from hands, maintaining comfort over extended periods
- Safety certified to meet EU standards for CE Cat. III: EN 511, EN 388, EN 420
- Applications: dispensing/transferring cryogenic liquids, removing samples from cryogenic liquids, any open cryogenic containers with the chance of exposure to liquids or splashes
Caution: Not intended for immersion in liquid nitrogen or other cryogenic liquids.
The Cure. It's in Your Hands.™
|A portion of profits from PINK Product Sales goes to cancer research and support services.|
How to choose the correct glove fit
Choosing the correct glove fit is essential to your safety and comfort.
- The glove must be loose enough to shake off your hand in one motion, in the event of saturation with cryogenic fluid
- Too tight a fit leads to thermal loss
- Tempshield’s gloves are sized appropriately to take quick removal into account - order your true size
- If your length and width sizes do not match, order to your width size - the cuff will cover any additional length needed
Here's how to measure your hand:
For your hand length, measure
|For your hand width, make a fist with your dominant hand and measure the circumference below your knuckles. Do not include your thumb.|
|S||6 3/4 in||7–8 in|
|M||7 3/16 in||8–9 in|
|L||7 9/16 in||9–10 in|
|XL||8 1/16 in||10–11 in|
|XXL||8 1/16 in||11–12 in|
|3XL||8 1/16 in||12–13 in|
|S||171 mm||178–202 mm|
|M||182 mm||203–228 mm|
|L||192 mm||229–253 mm|
|XL||204 mm||254–278 mm|
|XXL||204 mm||279–304 mm|
|3XL||204 mm||305–330 mm|
Tempshield Return Policy:
We only accept returns from customers within the United States. We do not accept International Returns.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the order ship date, provided the following conditions are met: All items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. All items must be complete and in their original, undamaged packaging. Returns are subject to a $25.00 restocking fee.
To initiate a return, contact Tempshield for a return authorization number (RA#).
207-667-9696 email@example.com 1-800-680-2796
After you receive the RA #, you will need to package and ship the product to us at your own expense. All returns must clearly be labelled with the Return Authorization #.
Ship All Returns To:
23 Indsustrial Way
Trenton, ME 04605
Once the return has been received and examined, you can expect a credit onto your original payment method within 10 business days.
See Contact for contact information