This is a full-time, year round position with benefits. We are hiring both experienced Stitchers and those with no experience. We will train the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking for a long lasting career in a manufacturing facility. If you are reliable and willing to learn something new please apply.
Join the Tempshield team specializing in the development and manufacture of high-quality, cryogenic personal protective apparel, essential accessories for those working in hazardous environments with ultra-cold temperatures. Our gloves and aprons are relied upon by medical and scientific firms worldwide, including distributing COVID vaccines. Tempshield also introduced a consumer winter glove and mitt in 2019. Check our our Mainers line at www.mymainers.com!
About the Position:
The Production Stitcher will need to be accustomed to working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to stand for an 8 hour shift. Monday-Friday from 6:30am-3:00pm. Starting wage is $17.25/hour, more for candidates with experience and skill
Examples of Initial Tasks
- Gloves are stitched inside out and then turned right side out. A suction machine is used to perform this task. Workers stand at the machine and attach each finger and then make sure all are correctly pushed out.
- Attach product labels using an automated sewing machine. Requires attention to detail to use the correct machine settings, parts and templates.
- Stuff inner gloves into outer gloves
- Stuff inner glove into waterproof liner
- Using a lint roller to clean product for shipping
- Clip any excess threads
- Poke out the fingers to make sure they are correctly positioned.
- Folding aprons and then packaging them for shipment
Other duties as assigned. Given time, new employees will be trained to do all steps of the manufacturing process.
To apply either send a resume to email@example.com or complete the Tempshield Application.